What Type of Information Does McCain Collect?
McCain will not collect any personal data unless you voluntarily choose to provide it (e.g. by registration, survey) or provide your consent.
Personal information that may be collected by McCain may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Demographic information and information about products and topics that may interest you.
How Does McCain Use Information About You?
When you provide us with your personal data, the information is used solely for the purpose of supporting our customer relationship with you. For example, we may use information about you to:
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our website, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other website activities.
- Contact you about your account and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes.
Does McCain Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
McCain does not share or sell your personal information with any third parties.
What Choices Does McCain Offer About Personal Information?
McCain offers you choices to request to update or change your personal information and your preferred method of communication. If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship we will respect your choice. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you.
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
You can usually choose to set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it may affect features or services on our website.
How is Personal Information Secured?
McCain takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Questions and Feedback
Last updated October 8, 2013